Re: [MacPerl] Secret library path

> 6 Mar 1996 , Robert Coie ()
>
> Does the "secret library search path" of putting required modules in the
> resource fork of a standalone work with current versions of MacPerl?  I
> have been unable to, for example, put Carp.pm as a resource named "Carp.pm"
> and have it be found during compilation.  I was also unable to find any
> reference in the source as to where that feature was implemented in
> 5.0.6r1m.
>
> --
> Robert Coie
> Implementor, Intrigue Corporation
> rac@intrigue.com

Well, you all must think I'm nuts, but here's the answer (more than a year
late) to this post, if anyone needs it. =)

Carp.pm must ALSO have a duplicate called carp.pm in order to function. I
have no idea why- it just does. I don't think this goes for any other
modules or libraries, just carp, which leads me to believe that someplace
in there is a call to carp.pm, not Carp.pm, but I dont' have time to find
out about that now.

-Strider