[MacPerl] WebStar/MacPerl Probs

Thanks all for helping me. I tried all suggestions, but none worked for me.

I have found out what the problem was though. It looks like Internet Config did
not have the "html" file mapping in its database. So I presume MacPerl after
processing the data had no idea where to send it afterwards, so it just logged
it in it's own window.

Now it sends it back to WebStar and chuffs it into the browser. DamnƒI thought
Macs were easy.

My next question is if there are over 10,000 WebStar servers in use, I presume
most of them use cgi. Have they all had these problems?

Andy Hendry
andy@metropress.co.uk
Any replies to this message please mail me personally.