Re: [MacPerl] Conference Revisted [off-topic]

darrylc@foothills.eznet.com (Darryl Caldwell)
>There were about fifteen of us at the MacPerl BOF. We met by the pool side
>and got a chance to talk about how we use MacPerl. [...] We all wished
>Matthias could have been there to receive a much deserved slap on the back
>for a job well done.

I *bet* you all wished that; set up a meeting "by the pool side" and then give
me a "much deserved slap on the back". Never mind, I hope you'll manage to
throw me into a pool next time around :-)

Matthias

-----
  "... after a few more flashes in the pan, we shall hear very little more
  of Edison or his electric lamp. Every claim he makes has been tested and
  proved impracticable." -- _New York Times_, January 16, 1880