[MacPerl] Blue box + Yellow box = Green box?

The web page by John Norstad is very good.  If anyone
hasn't gone to the site Paul posted, I would heartily
suggest doing so.  :-)

Matthias, John wrote that Apple is trying to decide what
scripting language should be used under the OpenStep/Unix
side of the Mac.  Should we all send e-mail to Apple
suggesting MacPerl/Perl?  I would think it would be a good
idea.  I'd hate to wind up with Tcl/Tk!!!!  Or something
else which takes a lot of convoluted work to achieve what,
in Perl, is a simple command.  :-)