[MacPerl] Have fun everyone!

Well, I'm off for the night!  Leaving for LA, California
tomorrow for the SIGGRAPH'97 convention.  Be gone a whole
week!  Everyone have fun!  I'll see what I can find out
about Apple from the people at the Apple Booth and I will
see if I can't drop a word or two about how really
wonderful MacPerl is to use.  Who knows - maybe they will
get in touch with Matthias or Larry or someone else because
of it and suddenly MacPerl becomes the language of choice!
:-)  One can only try.  :-)

Later!