[MacPerl] unix man pages to .pod or other readable format?

Hi there. I grabbed a man page from the linux server I use for a perl
module that I need to work with. (not on the mac).

Does anyone know of a utility that converts unix style man pages to a
readable format either by shuck, bbedit or some other Mac based utility?

Reason being... I currently can't print from my linux box to my IINTR
(haven't taken the time to figure that one out yet ;-).

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Also, another quick question. On the subject of applets... is it possible
to compile MacPerl into an applet/droplet that is all in one file? (for the
purpose of creating a standalone solution for some of my 'not so bright'
customers.

Is that doable? Or should I be looking into Java or C++?

(as you can tell, fairly new to working with perl on the mac).

- paul

-------------------Kudosnet Communication Services--------------------
webmaster@kudosnet.com                            ph/fax: 250-752-1539
www.kudosnet.com                             toll free: 1-888-424-7368
         FileMaker Pro ISO magazine: http://www.iso-ezine.com/
           BC Renter's Guide: http://bc-renters-guide.bc.ca/

Looking for any easy to use, and very functional web forum?
http://kudosnet.com/forum/about.phtml
-------------879 View Rd. Qualicum Beach, Canada V9K 1N3--------------