Re: [MacPerl] editors

IT would be very nice if Perl would not open a copy of the script
when it gets a syntax error, or such.  I have to be very careful not to
edit with perl while I'm running BBEDIT.  Once selected, could perl use the
'chosen' editor to view the source, or none?  Having two copies (.cgi & .pl)
around is a minor pain too.  Some times I edit in MacPerl and copy and paste
back to perl to do a save as. Usually this is the 'last minute cgi fixes' mode.

If you compare this to the MPW style integration, which is less operator
error prone, one might be able to design a better edit-compile-debug-edit
cycle.

Thanks, Bill