Re: [MacPerl] how to tell MacPerl where to find lib files?

On Mon, 04 Aug 1997 17:54:56 +0200, Matthias Neeracher
<neeri@iis.ee.ethz.ch> wrote:

>"Paul J. Schinder" <schinder@pjstoaster.pg.md.us> writes:
>>}unfortunately, i don't know what the "Dev:Pseudo:" bit
>>}means on a mac.
>>
>>Neither am I, but it may be related to the fact that MacPerl will hunt in
>>the resource fork of droplets for modules.
>
>This is precisely the meaning of Dev:Pseudo:.

Just curious. What would happen if a user named a drive "Dev", and put
in there a root folder named "Pseudo"? Would MacPerl search both
(resource and folder), or, more likely, which one would be dropped?

	Bart Lateur
	bart.mediamind@tornado.be