Re: [MacPerl] BBEdit says "no help for this tool" ie Perl palette...

>BBEdit says "no help for this tool" ie Perl palette...
>
>I have downloaded these Perl additions...
>and I get a palette of sorts for the filters...working no prob...
>but the BBEdit Perl tool palette (looks j like the HTML palette) keeps
>beeping that old error msg...

Make sure the "perl Tools" folder (that is in the "BBEdit Extensions"
folder) contains the following seven extensions:

Check Perl Syntax
Edit MacPerl Script
Perl Palette
Run File with MacPerl
Run MacPerl
Run MacPerl Front
Shuck

All these extensions must be *inside* the "perl Tools" folder for the
Perl Palette to work.

Brad Hanson