Re: [MacPerl] editors

bradford@nwlink.com writes:
>I'm looking for a better way to edit the MacHTTPd CGI PERL scripts.. The
>editor in MacPERL is crappy, but it seems to be the only way to save as a
>MacHTTPd CGI format script.

Aww, now you've hurt my feelings :-)

>Is there a way to use BBEdit to save these in this format?

Yes. In Internet Config, set your "editor" helper to BBEdit, and then use the
"BBEdit" menu in MacPerl.

BTW, over the weekend I've found and eliminated the incompatibility of the
external editor menu in MacPerl with Alpha.

Matthias

-----
       "You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun
        than you can with a kind word alone." -- Al Capone