Re: [MacPerl] editors

Chris Nandor wrote:

> At 23.37 8/3/97, bradford@nwlink.com wrote:
> >I'm looking for a better way to edit the MacHTTPd CGI PERL scripts.. The
> >editor in MacPERL is crappy, but it seems to be the only way to save as a
> >MacHTTPd CGI format script.
> >
> >Is there a way to use BBEdit to save these in this format?
>
> Whatever you have as your editor will show up in the third menu over in
> MacPerl (i.e., "BBEdit").  Open the file in MacPerl, select "Edit Front
> Window," and the file will open in your editor.  Also, Brad Hanson has some
> extensions, one of which will aloow direct opening/saving of MacPerl files
> from BBEdit.
>
>         http://members.aol.com/bradh5/bbedit_extensions.html
>
> --
> Chris Nandor             pudge@pobox.com             http://pudge.net/
> %PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])

Or try using the Alpha editor - available on the web.  It works great
with Mac Perl.

ski

--
Chris "Ski" Kacoroski  "When we try to pick out anything by itself we
ski@statsci.com        find it connected to the entire universe" J. Muir

Mathsoft, 1700 Westlake Ave N #500, Seattle, WA, USA 98109, 206-283-8802