[MacPerl] Mac HTTP Servers

I am trying to find all the different Mac HTTP servers I can.  Does anyone
know of any other that are not in the list (aside from any various
home-brewed servers)?  This is for checking out various CGI capabilities of
each.  Any of you that use a server not listed here for use with MacPerl,
especially, please let me know.

httpd4Mac
HttpServer
MacHTTP
Macintosh Common Lisp
NetPresenz
NovaServer
Pictorius
Quid Pro Quo
TeleFinder
WebSTAR
WebTen
Personal Web Sharing (Mac)
Personal Web Server (MS)
Apple Share IP

(I know some of the above do not have CGI capabilities, but that's part of
the point :-).

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor             pudge@pobox.com             http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])