[MacPerl] MacPerl Gateway for Ph

Has anyone written a CGI gateway to a Ph server using MacPerl? I'd like to
find one to provide access to our Eudora Internet Mail Server's Ph service.
A WebSTAR plugin would be best, but there are several Ph gateways written
in Perl that are already in use on various Unix platforms, including WebPh,
but my Perl skill are too limited to make it work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

-- Mark

            +-----------------   Mark R. Bell   ------------------+
            |                                                     |
            |            Information Services Manager             |
            |         North Carolina Hospital Association         |
            |    Voice . . . . . . . . . . . . .  919.677.4141    |
            |    Fax . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  919.677.8806    |
            |    Pager . . . . . . . . . . . . .  919.260.0731    |
            |    E-mail . . . . . . . . . . . . mbell@ncha.org    |
            |    URL . . . . . . . . . . . http://www.ncha.org    |