Re: [MacPerl] More Shucking & alpha pod mode

>John Macdonald             jmacd@interlog.com writes:
>
>Tom, will this mode work for mixed perl and pod files?  The existing perl
>mode keeps itself amused looking for perl keywords in my pod text.

Well actually I've been just workking with "pure" pod files, but this will
probably be incorporated into a menu that you can activate for working on
any files you want (key bindings are being modeled after the HTML mode).

And yes, there is no way to turn off keyword colorization for intermixed
sections of code and pod.

Tom