Re: [MacPerl] More Shucking & alpha pod mode

At 1:12 PM -0400 10/14/97, Tom Fetherston wrote:
>I'm working on a mode in alpha to edit pod files, any ideas for features
>you would like to see will be appreciated.

Tom, will this mode work for mixed perl and pod files?  The existing perl
mode keeps itself amused looking for perl keywords in my pod text.

Actually, though, I've been generally pleased with how much of perl that
Alpha does manage to deal with - perl is not noted for being easy to parse.

John Macdonald             jmacd@interlog.com