[MacPerl] Working program using Mac Toolbox stuff

About a month ago, I got off my duff and actually did something constructive
with MacPerl. While I was at it, I wrote a gen-yew-ine module as well.
Anyhow, the program uses toolbox calls to set up a window and a menu for a
small application to assist tablet weavers in designing patterns. The
interface is a bit crude, and the application responds sluggishly on my
IIfx, but it is functional. The module implements the basic data structure
and platform independent operations, while the program puts a Mac GUI in
front of it. Matthias asked me if I would be willing to share; I am. While
I retain the copyright, I permit non-commercial use without restriction
other than accurate attribution. Attached is the program and the module.

yours,
Michael

Attachment converted: /:snartemo.pl (TEXT/MSIE) (01000294)
Attachment converted: /:Snartemo.pm (TEXT/MSIE) (01000295)
Michael and MJ Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde and Megan O'Donnelly
herveus@access.digex.net  | White Wolf and the Phoenix
Bowie, MD, USA            | Tablet and Inkle bands, and other stuff