[MacPerl] Re: file path for Open [was _]

If you have a folder on your desktop, the path to that folder is:

Disk_Name:Desktop Folder:Folder_Name

so in your case you need:

open(INFILE,'Disk_Name:Desktop Folder:array:javed14.pl') or die $!;

You'll need to replace the Disk_Name with the name of your hard disk.
-Dave