[MacPerl] MacPerl editor suggestion

Since we're on the "minor suggestion" thread, I hope this is an appropriate place to post this and I hope I'm not repeating something already discussed...

I know there isn't much planned for the MacPerl editor which is OK, but sometines it is just a lot easier to use MacPerl's editor than an external editor and there are a couple simple things that would make the editor a lot easier to use.

1) A simple "undo" feature (ctrl-Z) for changing text. Useful if I accidentally erase some code and want it back.

2) The ability for select-drag to cause the window to scroll up or down if the cursor is held near the edge of the scrolling area (I hope that description makes sense).

That's all.

I wonder how much other MacPerl users care about these features, and also how difficult they would be to add.

Dave Ray
daver@idiom.com