Re: [MacPerl] Shuck bug: 'One moment Please'

Actualy this may not be a bug as I've just realized.

I have QuicKeys setup so that the menu command View:Large is executed automatically after 0 seconds Shuck launches.

For some reason, this causes 'One moment Please' to stick.

Perhaps we can have user settable font size...

 Xah, xah@best.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/Wallpaper_dir/c0_WallPaper.html
 "I'm a programer, you're a programmer."