[MacPerl] Taint Talk

OK, many people are getting sick of taint talk.  It probably is not worth
the time we spend discussing it sometimes.  However, we want it to get
taken care of.  Here is the plan I propose (Matthias said he can do it
eventually, though not for this release).

Basically, as per a previous request, MacPerl automatically adds
":site_perl" to @INC (where it is relative to the MacPerl app).  However,
Matthias adds it in such a way that it is "hardcoded", so that it is still
in @INC when taint checking is on.

My question is this: does anyone see a problem with adding :lib (and
:lib:arch, wher arch is MacPPC or MacCFM68K (or Mac68K?)) in the same
hard-coded fashion?  This would basically make it like Unix perl.
Problems?  Either in security or otherwise?

This would obviate the need for a BEGIN block unless you have other lib
folders to include, too, aside from :ib, :site_lib, and :lib:arch.

Thoughts?

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])