[MacPerl] Paul: Problem with LWP?

As per my other message - I was attempting to download the
dog information from the gulfgreyhound.com site.  I had
decided to use the LWP::Simple routines to do so.  (After
all - as I've been told - why re-invent the wheel?)  :-)

Anyway, everything ran smoothly until 879 of the files had
been downloaded.  (There are a LOT of files at that site.)
Suddenly, the file's information began spewing forth onto
the screen.  It looked as though everything downloaded ok,
but this really was weird.  E-mail me at markem@flash.net
and I will send you the program.  (I'm at work right now.)

My set-up is:

200mhz 603e PPC
80mb of RAM
MacPerl set to 8192K of memory.
Program used only 3/4 of that memory.

No errors shown.  Used the GET command in LWP::Simple.

I'm thinking that I need to do an UNDEF on the array the
SPLIT command creates.  (ie: Maybe 879 creations of this
array is causing MacPerl to go a bit bonkers?  Which would
mean that LWP has nothing to do with it.  But as I am using
LWP I'm giving it first whack.  :-) )