RE: [MacPerl] The Command-. bug

According to Tim Endres:

> I think (from a long time ago) that 'rs' will flush, where as
> 'rb' is for when the driver is dead and does not try to flush.

Thanks.  I'll try it tonight (Thursday).

Well, I tried to get MacPerl to die on me again last
night.  It wouldn't cooperate.  However, I did manage to
finally crash the system.  But it didn't fall into
MacsBug.  Instead, the entire Mac just froze up.  This
after about four hours of trying off and on to get MacPerl
to do this.  So I will be trying this again tonight.