RE: [MacPerl] Please print and retain for future reference

On Thursday, January 22, 1998 4:20 PM, Dennis P. Geller
[SMTP:dgeller@channel1.com] wrote:

> I hate to repeat a SPAM, but US residents should note that this
> partricular
> piece of slime has an 800 number at the end.  That means they pay if you
> call up to complain!

[spam snipped]

Not necessarily. There are now 800 numbers which still bill to the caller,
just like 900 numbers. The best response to a spammer is _NO_ response.

-Mark

Mark Johns, Quality Books, Inc.  -  "A Dawson Company"
mailto://mark.johns@dawson.com   - (815) 732-4450 - x417
>> mailto://mark.johns@usa.net               <<   Home
>> http://www.netcom.com/~johnsms/index.html << Addresses
   Opinions expressed are my own, such as they are.
  They are not those of Dawson, Inc. or Quality Books.