[MacPerl] Re: MacPerl and Alpha 7.0

Actually, I haven't had any problems at all, though I don't use the
mode /that/ heavily. What are the problems you're experiencing?

I have no problems getting the mode to launch Perl, send a script to
Perl, report back errors from perl, and running Perl scripts as text
filters. There's not much more to it than that :-)

Are you using the new Perl mode, or are you trying to use an older
one? The older ones won't work under any circumstances (there's a new
interface to Alpha).

Also, have you thought about asking your question on the Alpha-D
list?

Russell