Re: [MacPerl] status of OSA MacPerl

Chaz Larson <chaz@visi.com> writes:
>[OK, says it most]  Does it still exist?

I'm not in shape for any ontological debates right now, but I'd say that
5.1.0r2 represents some form of "existence".

>The last one I have is 5.10r2,

Yes.

>Are there any plans to revive it?

Not now. I consider the approach I pursued with 5.1.0r2 pretty much failed,
but I won't categorically rule out that I might attempt a different approach
in the future (I'm not in shape for teleological debates either).

Matthias

-----
   "One fine day in my odd past..." -- Pixies, _Planet of Sound_