[MacPerl] Freeing memory?

I've got a program that uses a large amount of memory.

It uses about 8.8 megs during its run.  Since I have MacPerl's allocation
set to 9.5 megs, that's not a problem.

However, after its run, it does not appear to free any memory.  (Just using
the "About this computer" window to judge).  After a few more runs, it
eventually eats up all the free memory, and MacPerl gives out of memory
errors.

How can I have MacPerl release the used memory after the program run?

Thanks,

Wade
Wade Williams                      "Put your message in a modem, and throw
Systems Engineer, CCIE #3373        it in the cyber sea."
Cisco Systems, Inc.                       - N. Peart
Brentwood, TN
615-221-2918
wwilliam@cisco.com