[MacPerl] Servers

In the new MacPerl book, I have found a startling lack of help in creating
a simple server- the same is true in MacPerl's POD documentation (which is
unclear and some of which needs to be updated for the mac, I think, but
I'll look more into that before I say so definitely).

Does anyone have an example of a simple server? I need it only to take
information from a client and pass information back.

- Strider

  - I hope you recognize what you're looking for when you find it.