Re: [MacPerl] I'm back! :-)

No I was talking about embedding Perl into JavaScript to send back to my
Mac so the Mac could run it under MacPerl.  I know just letting someone
send something back and just running it could be very disasterous.
That's why I was wondering about some security method or other.  I'm
also kind of torn between whether this should be here, on the MacPerl
list or on the JavaScript newsgroup since it could be pitched either
way.  :-/