[MacPerl] Looking for a solution

Hi all...

I have come across a unique problem.  One some of you may have already
found a solution for this.

I need a way to have users, surfing the web with their web browsers, come
into my site, and log in as a member of a group.  That's the easy part.
Realms with Users and Groups running WebTen.

Now for the part I haven't been able to find a CGI or perl script for
yet...

I need to have them go to a specific page depending on their login.

For example, I have several clients who want to get their spots in
QuickTime format for approvals from their clients.  Client one is a
Republican and Client two is a Democrat.  Neither should know the other
has spots on the site or the other even exists as a client here at my
company.  I could make cryptic directory names, but that does me no good.
 We need it to be easy...

Has anyone run across this before know of a way to implement it?  I have
an Apache server running which will accept all UNIX and Mac CGIs (perl,
shell, whatever) as well as all the Mac WebSTAR Plug-Ins.  I would love
to use a Mac Perl script for this though...I just love sticking it to the
Windows holdouts here.

Thanks

-Michael
sysadmin, waveworks.net