Re: [MacPerl] Public Beta Release of MacPerl 5.2.0r4b1

.

>I haven't checked the new beta, but in the former version, when opening the
>file in the external editor it shows up with [Per] at the end of the name,
>but this defeats BBEdit's syntax-coloring scheme (I haven't found a
>workaround). How about putting this at the _beginning_ of the name, instead?

It has been pointed out that there *is* a workaround, but I like your idea
anyway.

Provided that the book folks don't protest (I seem to have had a somewhat
excessive inclination to change user visible behavior the last few days),
I'll make the change.

Matthias

       "You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun
        than you can with a kind word alone." -- Al Capone