Re: [MacPerl] weak FAQ link

At 07:03 -0700 98/04/21, George Michel wrote:
>As a MacPerl user and fan I was pleased to see that the latest release
>appeared on MacCentral.

Cool!

>I was surprised that the info link sent me to a FAQ that was last updated
>in >July of '96.

Well, that FAQ is on the CPAN.  Of course, there are things on the CPAN
from 1993... Perhaps 1996 isn't that old after all.

This is the FAQ we point to as well; and I note that the server for the
most recent version isn't allowing me access (at present).  hmmm...

>Wouldn't the MacPerl Pages or
>the MacPerl Homepage would be better?  At this point, I think with Power
>and Ease an outdated FAQ is not worth citing until it is updated.

I've sent a note to the MacCentral folks thanking them and suggesting they
change their link:

      |\      _,,,---,,_    Vicki Brown - vlb@cfcl.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-' P.O. Box 1269  San Bruno  CA  94066
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)  Ooit'n Normaal Mens Ontmoet? En... Beviel't?
                      Ever met a normal person? So... did you like it?