Re: [MacPerl] convert Capture AE to MacPerl Apple Event

>Make your life easier and get my aeteconverter script from
><http://www.ece.gatech.edu/users/schooley/widgets.html>. Run it over
>FileMaker Pro and it will spit out a nicely formatted description of the
>events and parameters corresponding to FileMaker's AppleScript dictionary.

Thanks for the suggestion, Dave.

Actually I have a copy of aeteconverter but I had a real hard
time trying to figure out how to structure an event to do the
equivalent of AppleScript's

  every record ... whose (some criteria)

The "whose" syntax wasn't something I could figure out from the
output of aeteconverter.  But Capture AE laid it all out for me.
Hence the time I spent building the tool I posted earlier.  I
don't think it's a limitation of aeteconverter -- just don't
think everything I needed is in the aete resource.

-Eric