[MacPerl] Runtimes can't find any modules

I'm trying to create a runtime version of my MacPerl script to put on
other machines, but when running the runtime, it always complains that it
can't find any of the modules that I'm `use'-ing or `require'-ing.  The
only modules I am using are Mac::Files and Mac::StandardFile.

I searched through most of the FAQs I could find, and the only reference I
saw to module problems in a runtime told me to put the modules in TEXT or
CODE resources.  After adding about 10 extra TEXT resources for a number
of various module dependencies (copying the text from the .pm file and
inserting it into the new resource) and still not getting anything to
work, I figured there must be something I'm missing.

Pertinent info (perhaps):
MacPerl version: 519r4_appl
CPU: PowerPC
System: 8.1

Can anyone tell me the -right- way to create a runtime script that uses a
couple of the Mac modules?

--rowan