Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl and [A]CGI startup time

Hmmmmmmmm.....ah......mmmmmm.....ah!  :-)

Ok, I see why.  I keep forgetting that the CGI interface is an
AppleScript and that it has to kick off MacPerl.  I keep thinking of the
CGI interface as an extension of MacPerl itself or a MacPerl program
which just loads and executes another MacPerl script.

Hmmmmm....

That makes me wonder if, with all of the changes to MacPerl, if the CGI
program could be changed to actually be a MacPerl script?  Or would that
still not be feasible?