[MacPerl] Could someone please send me RuntimeBuilder?

Hi,

 Michael Ziege created a utility that runs MacPerl on a machine where
MacPerl is not installed. He called this RuntimeBuilder. Well somehow I
lost it (dah!) and I need it. I am putting a Perl program (game called
"Freedom" that works like hangman but is positive reinforcement -no hanging
instead asci people are released from jail) I helped create on some
computers in a juvenile detention center where there is not a lot of space
on the machines.

Can someone send RuntimeBuilder to me and explain how to use it. I will
have 2 documents, one the game "Freedom", and one the words in a file
"wds". How can I get the game to run using the file "wds".

Thanks,
Arthur Jacobs