Re: [MacPerl] script; DOS 8.3 name

Xah Lee wrote:
> >PS Matthias in another message mentions that we should set our email apps
> >to break lines short. I'm really against this idea, especially in a Mac
> >community. Any opinions?

Yes, please do this. (Not sure why you say "especially in a Mac
community."

cheers
David Turley
dturley@pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~dturley

"As I have always held it a crime to anticipate evils I will believe
it a good comfortable road until I am compelled to believe differently."

--Meriwether Lewis, upon viewing the Rocky Mountains for the first time,
  May 26, 1805