Re: [MacPerl] We're all Macperlers on this bus...

Bravo!

To be honest, I think that idea has been a long time coming. I love this
group- it's helpful, to the point, polite, it gives quick responses, and is
all the things such a group should be. But the inability to ask UNIX
questions has had me up many vexing hours, for the reason that no other
place is any better than that long research.

Although I'd be all for joining a second group, I think a fine job is being
done with this one, and that it'd be an unnecessary inconvenience to have a
second just to broaden the rules a bit. I know Matthias' time is limited-
perhaps he'd like some help in moderating, if the rules were expanded? I'd
certainly be willing to volunteer.

My 2¢: go for it, one way or the other.

- Strider