[MacPerl] We need more evangelism...

In article <v04011703b1d70bbc3e67@[24.48.28.246]>, pudge@pobox.com (Chris
Nandor) wrote:

>type "make" in Mac OS, unless you have MPW or something.  I don't see how
>this will ever change under what we now know as Mac OS.

But it would be cool if MPW would be enough to use MakeMaker - no need for
CW. This user here doesn't own CW and doesn't plan to buy it, at least
not, if there is a free option ;-)

The other option would be that others with CW create the XS's and put them
at one known place (like you did for some of the modules - many thanks for
that!).

bye, Georg

--
"Sicher ist, das nichts sicher ist. Aber selbst das nicht."
 - Ringelnatz