Re: [MacPerl] We need more evangelism...

At 14.00 -0400 1998.07.19, Vicki Brown wrote:
>Notably absent, yet in more popular use than most of the above, is Mac OS.
>This feels wrong.
>
>I hear the reasons.  I don't have to like them.

>Personally (Tom C doesn't want to hear this :-) I do not want to build
>perl.  I don't want to _need_ to build perl.  I am decidedly annoyed when I
>am required to build perl.  But when everyone else has the option, in the
>mainstream release, I think it looks really funny that we don't.  Whether
>or not we take advantage of it.

So what is it you want, now?  Simple recognition of Mac OS in the list
(which I think is valid), or something to change about perl or MacPerl
itself?  If it is the latter, what has been said (or not been said) by
Matthias and me that you find unsatisfactory?

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])