Re: [Off] vcards (was [MacPerl] PTF site)

Or, we could politely ask george to turn them off as a default.

Someone did and done :-)

I'm usually a pine user but in my old age I'm getting to prefer the luxury of
netscape mail.....

http://www.accesscom.com/~gcingo/gcingo/index.html
http://www.accesscom.com/~gcingo/4db/4db1.html