[MacPerl] Ann: YAPS

I thought that I'd send you all a message to let you know that I've put up
Yet Another Perl Site on the web. It is by no means complete. Currently,
all I have is a list of links <http://jason.stephenson.net/perl/links.htm>,
but there is a section devoted to MacPerl
<http://jason.stephenson.net/perl/links.htm#macperl>.

In the future I plan to add a page with some of my scripts and code
snippets and tips, etc. that I find useful and generally applicable.

Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Please feel free to suggest any changes or additions.