[MacPerl] Listmember request pls..Job..Two Week Gig in St. Thomas, VI

Hello MacPerler's and Balug Folk,

Forgive me if you consider this an intrusion or off-topic...

A friend of mine and the director of usvi.net, Peter de Blanc,  (US
VIrgin Islands, St. Thomas, right in downtown Charlotte Amale) is
looking for someone to help him for two weeks...if I could help him, I'd
be already packed and gone...but alas...I can't .....so maybe you can.
Per his own words,

"i need a super hot msft ASP/sql database person for about 2 weeks.
ASAP- air ticket, expenses, $ 1,000 cash, and a bonus based on
productivity.

peter"

Please contact him at  pdeblanc@usvi.net if you think you can and want
to do the job.

I am not a headhunter or anything...just a friend trying to help out...I
get NOTHING for this....This is strictly bewteen you and him if you are
interested.

Regards,

George Cingolani

--