[MacPerl] MacPerl and Filemaker Pro

I'm new to Perl and I've been looking around trying to find information on
performing Perl scripts on Filemaker Pro databases.  Specifically take
information from one database (the inhouse database) and updating the
information on another database (the web database).  I already do this with
Frontier, but the process is slow and we've experienced problems with the
script and are looking for a better, quicker way of performing our updates.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out by pointing me somewhere
where I could get some info on Perl scripts that interact with Filemaker
Pro.

Thanks,

Jason Arnold
DMS WebWorks