Re: [MacPerl] Glue::Stuck::Help

>One of the is that the open command (I don't
>know which one) will actually search the local zone for a filemaker server,
>and see if there is a document of the given name on the fmpro server, and I
>can only guess that it would open a local doc over the host doc in case of
>name collision.

FileMaker can get very confused if there is a name collision as given
above, to the extent of opening some files of a related group from one
place and some from another, thereby saving some updates in unexpected
places, etc.  It's important to have only one visible.

   --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Teach him to fish,