[MacPerl] Creating modules

I'm sure I'm doing something trivially wrong, but I'm following the
perlxstutorial as well as I can.  I am at the end of Example 1 where I need
to create a script to test my hello world module.  No matter what I try, I
always get the following error message

# Can't find loadable object for module Mytest in @INC (blib/arch blib/lib
Projects:perl:MacPerl:lib:MacPPC Projects:perl:MacPerl:lib )

I've tried buildprogram install, and it copies it into the blib folders,
but I get the same error.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Michael Rutman
Manic Moose Consulting
Macintosh and NeXTSTEP consultant  (Guess that's redundant now)
moose@manicmoose.com