Re: [MacPerl] Creating modules

At 5:42 PM -0700 9/29/98, Chris Nandor wrote:
>Hm, you successfully built a shared library without using MPPE?  That is
>curious.  Anyway, MacPerl: Power and Ease is the MacPerl book, and there is
>a section on how to build MacPerl and extensions.  There is an online
>version HTML, too.  Before continuing, you should check it out, because it
>might have your answers.

Thanks.  I will.  The module is loading now, but there seems to be some
problems with the ExtUtils scripts for the macintosh.  I'm going through
those now.

Thanks for the reference on the manual.

Michael Rutman
Manic Moose Consulting
Macintosh and NeXTSTEP consultant  (Guess that's redundant now)
moose@manicmoose.com