[MacPerl] Glue suggestion: AppleScript enums

Chris,

Thanks again for your Glue efforts. Also, thanks for considering my GetAETE
suggestion. Here is another issue I face when trying to use Glue. In
AppleScript I can write:

tell application "CodeWarior IDE 3.2"

	set prefs to Get Preferences form panel "PPC Global Optimizer"
	if Optimize For of prefs = code_Speed then
		set Level of prefs to 2
	end
	Set preferences of panel "PPC Global Optimizer" to prefs
end tell

Unfortunately perl + Glue doesn't give me the names "code_Size" or
"code_Speed" from the aete. Glue for "PPC Global Optimizer" contains only:

%CLASS = (
#	PPC Global Optimizer
    'PPC_Global_Optimizer_Suite'   => {'id' => 'GOPC', 'properties' => [
                ['Level', 'GO02', 'shor', 0, 0, 1],
                ['Optimize_For', 'GO01', 'GOFR', 0, 1, 1],
                ], 'elements' => {
                }},
);

However I notice that in addition aeteConverter emits:

@ENUMERATION 'GOFR'
@ENUM 'code_Size' 'GOF1' ""
@ENUM 'code_Speed' 'GOF2' ""

Now I can manually define the appropriate constants to make my perl as
readable as the above AppleScript. But I would rather have glue do this
work for me. Thoughts?

Mat