Re: [MacPerl] loading Data::Dumper problem

Paul answered the rest ... I should add that all of my precompiled binaries
are on my site and in my authors' directory on CPAN.  Further, if you
actually build someone else's module and want to post the precompiled
binary, talk to me, please ... the CPAN folks don't want precompiled
binaries littering the different authors' directories, so it might be best
to post your binary in my directory (unless it is for a module that you
wrote).

Binary dist. conventions:
    http://www.cpan.org/modules/05bindist.convention.html

Link to my authors directory for binary distributions of 3d-party XS modules:
    http://www.cpan.org/ports/index.html

Anyway ... in addition to what Paul wrote about installation, perl5.005 has
a new POD called "perlmodinstall".

    http://www.cpan.org/doc/manual/html/pod/perlmodinstall.html

This is based on a doc on CPAN:

    http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])