[MacPerl] Compilation and porting

Hi,

	I'm newbie in Macperl programing.

	When I tried to compile a program which is initially written
for Unix, I have the following message.

******
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
# On MacOS, we need to build under the Perl source directory or have
the MacPerl SDK installed in the MacPerl folder.
*******

	What is wrong ?

	Is there anybody that have tried to port some programs like
Faq-O-Matic or Faqmanager on a mac ????

	Sorry if my question is too stupid ! :-)

--
Karl DUBOST - Webmaster, System Manager - IUFM de Paris
karl@paris.iufm.fr  ***  http://www.paris.iufm.fr/  ***