[MacPerl] Help! with Mac Perl

I am trying to set up a Apple WGS with MacPerl.

The Server Has IP 5.0  (IP 5.0 IS loaded on a partitioned drive, and is on
Drive 1)
Macperl 5.4 ?  something. (MacPerl is loaded on Partitioned drive 2)

What I want to do is set up a banner exchange using WebAdverts.
The Problem I have is I am not sure what to set the path for in the CGI
Script
normal I set it for !/usr/local/bin/perl  (or the way MacPerl does it is
!:usr:local:bin:perl)  But that does not work it just loads the  *.pl  file
as a text file.

Do I need a MacPerl Server Software?
What do I need to run cgi Scripts from web pages?

Just looking for a little guidance, can any one help me out?

Thank You